Friday, April 17, 2015

My sweet Children

To Kaylee, Lynsey and Jonathan
As I sit here once again waiting for them to perform surgery on my child, I think about my role as a mom. My heart overflows with love, joy and heartbreak to the point I feel like it may explode! Words could never tell you how much love I have for you. 

 Sweet Child of Mine
I know you are so big now. You’re growing up faster than I could have ever imagined. In my mind, you went from 6 months to 16 years in about two weeks. It’s gone by so quickly for me, and even as you wish away your youth in exchange for budding independence, I can still see you as a baby in my arms. Oh it was not so long ago I would rock you to sleep. And now, the nights where we will be under the same roof are quickly slipping away. Dear God, how did that happen so fast?
But so many times, what I want to say to you in the heat of our “discussions”  is not what comes out. In my fear for your safety, for protecting you from every hurt I endured, every pain I see you walking straight toward, I come across as angry.
It seems to you that I just don’t understand.
Sweetheart, nothing could be further from the truth. I do understand. I understand completely.And what you need to understand is that my first job as a parent is not to win a popularity contestit is to protect you. I am here to first stand guard. To keep you safe—from even yourself if necessary. If that makes me unpopular with you or your friends, oh well. Such is the price of being right. And I am willing to pay it.
Second, my job is to lead you. In this phase of your life, you may think you understand everything and everyone—but let me assure you—you do not. I see things you are blind to. I sense things you are clueless about. Dear sweet child, you must trust me. How many times have I been wrong before? I have nothing but your best interest at heart. So if I am leading you away from something or someone, you can trust that it is not because I am trying to ruin your life, but to save it.   And raise you the way I feel God intends me too..... With ultimate, unconditional love and sacrifice. I parent you the way he parents me, hoping one day you will love him just as much as he and I love you and he did die for you!!!!
Last, please remember this. There is no one else, not a single living soul on this earth, that loves you as much as I do. You shared my heartbeat. I’d do anything for you. I would give my life in exchange for yours any day of the week. If a doctor said you needed my heart to survive, I’d gladly give it. It’s with every cell of my being that I ask you to remember this when we argue. When you think I’m wrong. Or mean. Or stupid. Or that I don’t care or love you. I want you to know I’d give my last breath for you.
So don’t think for a minute that I’ll give up fighting the good fight. I win, because I love you. I fight because I’m fighting for what’s best for you. And I love you so fiercely that it’s crazy.
I love you my sweet child.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE you, 
Mom

4 comments:

  1. I hope you get the support you need. My youngest son has a friend w/Type I Diabetes. He's 15. I'm good friends with his mom. Adolescence is challenging enough - adding a big health concern can be overwhelming. My friend learns a lot and is helped by online parent groups. It's tough to have to turn over *control* to the kids - making that transition. Good luck - all three of your children are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankes to Dr OSAZE, who cured me of fallopian tube blockage and fibroid. i married for over eight years wthout a child of my own. because of the problem with my fallopian tubbe and fibroid, until i came in conntact with Dr OSAZE's testimony and recommendations online, on how he has cured and healed so many people of the same illment, and i decided to contact him, and he administered his medicatons on me, and i became pregnant in two monnths. incasse you wannt to reach him for a similar problem, you can call or whatsap him on +2347089275769 or email: DROSAZEHERBAL@GMAIL.COM

      Delete
  2. Get to us at eka herbal home and get your Agbara powder which you are going to mix with Lime Orange and you will take this for just 2weeks and you will tell us what your Doctor will say about your Fibroid,,We cure this totally without regrow again, Within 2week your Fibroid will be shrink out completely, get to us at (dreka14demons@gmail.com)..,,If you live in UK, You can get to Mrs Laverne Sampson on via (laverne940@gmail.com) to get your Fibroid totally shrink out and get pregnant easily,,,, blockage of Fallopian tube is an infertility that can never make woman have a child if not totally clean and unblock the tube, The both Tube must be properly functioned, Our Eka herbal cleanser and Agbara powder which you are going to mix with Lime Orange will unblock your fallopian tube and make both of your Tube functioning and you will experience the major regular period which you mighty not be experiencing now,,Just get to us and our product will be posted to you..Your Husband weak erection and watery sperm will be cured.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I give thanks to Dr Ebhota for helping me get a permanent cure to Uterine fibroid. I have used different western medication without any improvement, And I could not have a child of my own. I had heavy bleeding, frequent urination, a bulky stomach, and cramping. My bleeding is sometimes so heavy that I can’t go out. I go through 9-10 pads in a day. It is so uncomfortable. I have tried everything you can imagine because I’ve had my fibroid for 18 years but none of them have really worked. They just make you feel like you’re doing something but at the end of the day its not really much of a relief. People advertise all sorts of “Fibroid Cures”. I’ve tried all that you can imagine and they worked for a little while, but it’s not working out you have to keep on going. You cant really stop taking them. I got the contact of Doctor Ebhota from the testimony of people on the internet, and I contacted him through the Email and explained every thing to him. then he sent me his product which I used for 2 weeks. Now am completely cured so I really want to tell this to the world that there is a permanent cure to Fibroid. contact him on drebhota123456@gmail.com or whatsapp: +234935324155 he can help on any health issues

    ReplyDelete