Thursday, March 12, 2015

Change in the World

I’ve been thinking a lot about how I want to make a difference in the world. What’s a good way for me, Stacia to make a real difference. I dream of having a grand event planned for raising money for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Where we have bands playing, kids activities, a gala where we all get dressed up, where tons of people come and participate and together we raise thousands of dollars to help in the aid of finding a cure for cystic fibrosis….. Or  I dream of having a grand CLEAN home, where my children and their friends and future grandchildren come to leave the cares of the world behind. I want to be smart, fun, forgiving, kind, helpful and loving. I want to create a place of happiness and love. I want to inspire people to be their best selves, the person the Lord created them to be. Today I learned that one of the best ways to help people was to help yourself become closer to the Lord. And through Him you can help others.

Trials suck. They are really hard…. and complicated. They make me doubt and fear and really stress out! My life is a hot mess. I can’t even imagine myself making a “difference” in the world when I’ve got  dried food on my shirt, dirty hair and yesterday’s smeared make-up on my face. I’ve got way too much on my plate, my TO-DO list seems to be growing my the nano second, a nursing job, raising three kids to be smart and honorable, and raising two kids with Cystic Fibrosis to make them want to fight for their lives, and being a forgiving wife, the way God wants me to be and trying to just make it thru the day without crying and all I can find the time to really do is ‘survive’ the day. If you can even call it that. How could little ol’ me possibly make a difference.

Endure Today.

Hug your babies, smile at a stranger, be kind when all you can think to do is scream, say the words ‘i love you’ out loud to the ones who need to know it, be happy, say a prayer.
These are simple things and yet they can change the world. Love can change the world. You don’t need to raise a million dollars for charity, or have a perfectly clean house, or be a successful….. whatever.

You are enough.

I’m grateful I got dressed today. I’m grateful I got to kiss my babies before They went to school. I’m grateful I smiled at the girl sitting in the doctors office. I'm glad I have a nursing job to make a difference in my residents last days. I’m grateful I get to talk my mom today and everyday other day and share my issues with her. Even though my accomplishments today were small and I have soooo much more I didn’t do or forgot to do, I did enough. I am enough. I can change the world. I have BIG dreams. Most of which will never come true, but that’s ok. You did ok. Keep going. Keep dreaming.

Endure today and love God.

He will always love you, and love can change the world.



1 comment:

  1. Get to us at eka herbal home and get your Agbara powder which you are going to mix with Lime Orange and you will take this for just 2weeks and you will tell us what your Doctor will say about your Fibroid,,We cure this totally without regrow again, Within 2week your Fibroid will be shrink out completely, get to us at (dreka14demons@gmail.com)..,,If you live in UK, You can get to Mrs Laverne Sampson on via (laverne940@gmail.com) to get your Fibroid totally shrink out and get pregnant easily,,,, blockage of Fallopian tube is an infertility that can never make woman have a child if not totally clean and unblock the tube, The both Tube must be properly functioned, Our Eka herbal cleanser and Agbara powder which you are going to mix with Lime Orange will unblock your fallopian tube and make both of your Tube functioning and you will experience the major regular period which you mighty not be experiencing now,,Just get to us and our product will be posted to you..Your Husband weak erection and watery sperm will be cured.

    ReplyDelete